My Lady Yacht
Create Once-In-A-Lifetime Experiences
Please join us as we cruise the wildlife-rich shorelines and open waters of Prince William Sound or Southeast Alaska. Relax on board our spacious, custom-built yacht while watching the abundance of marine mammals like Killer whales, Steller sea lions, otters and over a hundred species of birds. Enjoy kayaking in exclusive coves, beach exploration or hiking in old-growth trees or ancient glaciers.
Drift alongside humpback whales, sea otters and seals. Watch Alaska glaciers “calve” before your eyes. Our cruises include Alaska “bucket list” items as well as exclusive tours, easy hikes and day excursions in the coastal towns of Juneau, Ketchikan and Whittier. Each trip is fully-customizable to the daily activities requested by our guests.
Tour My Lady
Ports of Call
Wildlife and scenic tours around Homer, Seward, Whittier and Juneau - including Halibut Cove, Kachemak Bay, Prince William Sound and Resurrection Bay
Daily activities can include:
- Whale watching
- Sea otters, seals, porpoises, beautiful jellyfish, and more
- Glacier viewing
- Bird watching – bald eagles, puffins, ducks, Loons, Goldeneyes and other species
- Special fishing trips (halibut, salmon and rock fish) are easily scheduled upon request including float plane excursions.
- Paddle boarding
- Hiking Berry picking (seasonal)
- Wildlife hiking
- Day excursions in the coastal Alaska towns of Juneau, Ketchikan and Whittier
Glaciers and Seals in Resurrection Bay
Are you ready to book your Alaska luxury cruise experience?
Request more information here:
Due to our limited season in Alaska, we recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions.